Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Boring Week

There's not much going on with me this week that's interesting. Got a midterm tonight, plus loads of assignments and also a project due on Thursday...FUN! Looking forward to the weekend though, going to Skaha-haha with the VOC!

Last weekend was the MEC gear swap, and it was even better than last year. Matt and I showed up at 5pm on Saturday and were joined by Sandra, Dan, Ben, Tristan and Marko at abour 25th in line. Christian was first in line but he showed up at 3:30! It was a fun filled night of various antics, and surprisingly we managed to get a few hours of sleep this year too! I didn't get all that I wanted, but instead I got some other goodies I needed! I spent $180 and got over $500 woth of gear! Similar deals were had be all, everyone came away with something good! Here's some of the stuff I got...


MSR Denali Snowshoes ($160, $25)


MEC Brio 60L Backpack ($99, $40)


MEC Hybrid -20C down/synthetic sleeping bag ($150, $50)


Thermarest Prolite 4 ($116, $20)


And a thermos for $5 and a water filter for $20, but I think it's broken, oh well.




I wouldn't have thought my name was so popular, but I guess 82 people is not that many.
HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
82
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

Posted by Evan at 3:14 PM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home