Monday, February 26, 2007

The last post from down under.

Yep, this is it, my plane sadly leaves tomorrow night. These two months went blazingly fast. It's amazing. Two months sounds like heaps of time when you are planning a trip or asking your boss for the time off, but when it comes to pass it's no time at all. Merely a short moment in your life. So here it is, my two months in Australia with Greta is already over. Sure it'll be nice to come back to Vancouver and see you all again, but it many ways I wish I could stay here longer. I even asked my boss for a few extra weeks and he agreed to it! But then I couldn't postpone my flight because they all were full for the month:( Oh well, there'll be another trip sometime in the future I'm sure! See you all very soon, Evan.

Posted by Evan at 1:56 AM

1 Comments

  1. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 4:10 PM  
    I enjoy what you guys are up too. This kind of clever work and reporting!

    Keep up the fantastic works guys I've you guys to blogroll.

    Feel free to surf to my web site ... chinese travel company

Post a Comment

« Home